Thursday, December 8, 2016

MY DAUGHTER IS GOING TO LOVE THIS FOR CHRISTMAS

I got the Ozeri 38 in. Tower Fan with 360 Degrees Oscillation and Micro-Blade Noise Reduction Technology for my daughter and son-in-law as a Christmas gift. They have to sleep under a fan every night and I just hate them box fans like they use, I am scared the kids will stick a finger in them. This fan oscillates at 60, 90, 120, or 360 degrees for [artial to complete air circulation with 3 whisper-quiet speed settings along with preprogrammed airflow patterns to help sleeping, relaxing, and comfort. It also comes with an 8-hour programmer that can be set at 30 minutes sections. The lighted control is one of the things that I liked about this fan as well as it not having any blades that can hurt my grandbabies. To me, it looks like a piece of art and would look great in any room. I am very pleased with this fan and I do recommend it to everybody. I was provided this product as a sample. #Elite1sReviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...