Friday, December 23, 2016

GOT TO KEEP MY BABIES SAFE

I got the Water Test Kit 9-Way 100ct, Test Strips For Water, Pool, Spa, Water Purifier and Potable Water Sources, Detects, Nitrates, Nitrites, pH, Free Chlorine, Total Hardness and More, 30-Second Results for my daughter to use in her swimming pool this coming summer. This can test for nitrates, nitrites, chlorine, pH, and hardness, and you can use it to test drinking water, pools, spas, water softeners, aquariums, and water applications. All you have to do is dip it in the water for 30-second results, match the color indicator on your strip with the color indicator chart for comparing. I make sure every summer they have something to test the pool for the safety of my grandchildren. These are great strips and I would recommend them to everybody to have on hand. We never know what is leaking into our water.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L74BHTA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...