Friday, December 23, 2016

GRANDMA SAID THIS CURED ALL

I got the Castor Oil - 16 oz bottle with Premium Pump - Many Benefits for Hair, Skin, Digestion, and Immunity - Pale Pressed by Essential Oil Labs because this oil is pale pressed making it free of particles and is colorless. It is rich in fatty acids which also makes it a triglyceride made up of 90 percent ricinoleates preventing the growth of numerous species of viruses, bacteria, yeasts and molds. I am sixty-two and I take all the precautions I can with my health. I remember back when my grandmother ould give up castor for any little thing. So after I started using essential oils over two years ago, I thought about researching the benefits on the castor oil and I found out really how good it is for us. I have acid reflux and a spoon full helps so much in the burning. I use essential oils now for almost everything from colds, sores, making shampoos and lotions. This is a great oil to keep on hand and I would recommend this to all. 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M5K26AL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...