Tuesday, December 20, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

I got the Large 5L Salad spinner with a bowl, lockable colander basket, and smart lock lid - Lettuce washer and dryer - easy water drain system and compact storage by Fullstar because I eat so many salads and I get so tired of washing my vegs. and having to wait for them to dry somewhat. Now with my spinner, I can wash everything and put it all in the spinner and spin the water and vinegar out faster. It is FDA approved and LFGB compliant which makes it non-toxic and BPA free, nonskid ensures leverage and stability while using. The bowl is clear 5L and can be used as serving bowl for your salad. It is top rack dishwasher safe and the fold flat rotary handle allows space saving storage. Now I can enjoy every salad I fix for myself are family because my prep time has been cut down so much with my new salad spinner. I would recommend this to everybody that loves salads.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LXTUK6W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...