Saturday, December 17, 2016

I WILL BE LOOKING GOOD AT THE CHRISTMAS PARTY

Studs Earrings,18K White Gold Plated Square Cz Stud Earrings Setting Fashion Stud Earrings for Women Earrings because I love square and blingy earrings. These are AAA cubic zirconia earrings, these are so beautiful, stylish, free of nickel, lead, cadmium. These are going to look so awesome with the Christmas dress I have picked out to wear for our Christmas party this year. When the lights hit these the light just twinkle offs them, with them having the cut they do. These would make a beautiful gift for any lady are a young girl. With these as well as all my other earring that I get I always make sure I give them a coat of clear nail polish, to me, it helps them last longer and gives them a beautiful shine. I did receive these as a sample but these are my works to let you know how much I love these earrings. #StarReviews
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MQIT9DZ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...