Wednesday, December 21, 2016

GOT THESE RIGHT IN TIME

These are so awesome the Prep Naturals 30 Round Meal Prep Containers with Leakproof Lids and Plastic Cutlery Sets and these came right in time for Christmas carry outs for the family. I have lost so many bowls and pans to my kids taking stuff home with them after we have a big meal together. Now they can take all they want with these sturdy plastic bowls with lids, and the best part there are thirty in this bundle, along with wrapped sets of cutlery of thirty. These containers are made of heavy duty plastic, and the cutlery is also. You could use these for lunches they hold cold and hot, and they can be put in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher without any risk to them. I love these and will make use I keep these around for every time we had a family meal so my kids can use them for taking food and also I can make my meals ahead of time and put them in the freezer then just take out what I want and pop it in the microwave. Can't get any easier, till time to cook again. LOL!https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I8AQPNY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...