Friday, December 23, 2016

I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS FLAT IRON

The xtava Gloss Factor Titanium Flat Iron - Professional Salon Grade Dual Voltage Hair Straightener with 1 Inch Titanium Plates - Advanced PTC Heater, 60 Min Auto Shut Off, Heat-Resistant Storage Pouch is a super high-quality metal that heats quickly and evenly, smoothing hair efficiently and giving it the maximum shine. I had got this flat iron for my granddaughter but she got one for her birthday so I kept it for myself since I have never had one I wanted to give it a try. I have short hair and have always just used a blow dryer and curling iron. I was so surprised at the condition my hair was in after my first use of this iron. This is one darn good iron and I have thrown away my curling iron and will only use this iron on my hair now. It feels so soft and shiny and I love it. I would recommend anybody that had the need for a flat iron this is a great one.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M11EGJ2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...