Friday, December 23, 2016

MY DAUGHTER LOVES THESE CUTTING BOARDS

The Vremi 3 Piece Bamboo Cutting Board Set - Wood Carving and Chopping Boards for Countertop with Colored Silicone Handle and Lip Edge - Small Med Large - Premium Organic Antimicrobial Bamboo - Green are so awesome. I have to get these for my daughter for Christmas because I have a set of them, and every time she comes over and we cook a meal she always talks about how she is going to order some herself (I know she won't) so I got her a set. I love cutting and chopping vegetables and other foods on my boards and when I wash them it like the cut marks just disappear. The bamboo boards have the grooves on them for catching juices when you are cutting fruits and meats. These are in size 12 by 15 is the large, 12 by 8 is the medium, and 10 by 6 is the small board, and they are all 1/2 inch thick. These would make an awesome gift for anybody for any occasion. I do recommend these boards and my daughter is going to be so surprised
and proud when she opens hers for Christmas.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HQ8PD9G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...