Thursday, December 8, 2016

NOW I CAN SEE IF I'M EATING RIGHT

I got the Ozeri WeightMaster II 440 lbs Digital Bath Scale with BMI and Weight Change Detection and I have to say I love these scales. These scales come with weight management solution to measure and track my weight. It measures my body fat according to my height and weight. I have never seen anything like this scale, even when I went to the health center they didn't have anything this smart. It can weigh up to 440 lbs. It took me a little while to understand what was going on and now my kids come and have to weight themselves almost every day. I can now not only watch what I eat, I am able to tell if I'm on the right track with what I am eating. I do recommend this scale to anybody trying to trim the fat, are just stay fit. I was provided this product as a sample.
#Elite1Reviews#Ozeri
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozeri-WeightMaster-II-440-lbs-Digital-Bath-Scale/49545933#about-item


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...