Friday, December 23, 2016

THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS

The Cellulite Cream & Deep Muscle Relaxation Cream – Huge 8.8 oz - 100% Natural Ingredients – Anti Cellulite Treatment Skin Toning & Firming Cream – Muscle Cream, Muscle Relaxer, Hot Cream is something that I keep in my bathroom for pain. I have so much pain in my back at times I just can't stand it. When I first heard of this I thought I just don't see how cellulite cream could help my back from hurting, but believe me it does. The heat that it puts on my back makes my back so at ease. I have used essential oils for over two years now and was so surprised at the number of them used in this cream. I'm just so happy I found this cream because it is so much better than the rubs I have used for years. This is the ingredients in the cream. 

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals, Capsicum (Capsicum Annuum) Oleoresin, Cinnamomum Camphora (White Camphor) Essential Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Sweet Basil) Essential Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Essential Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Essential Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (German Chamomile) Flower Essential Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Essential Oil, Cymbopogon Winterianus (Citronella) Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Essential Oil, Helichrysum Italicum (Helichrysum) Essential Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Essential Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Essential Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Berry Essential Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil , Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Needle Essential Oil, Ravensara Aromatica (Ravensara) Essential Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Essential Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Essential Oil, Origanum Vulgare (Wild Oregano) Essential Oil, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine (TEA), Tetrasodium EDTA

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...