Friday, December 23, 2016

THIS IS AN AWESOME DRAIN!

The Vremi Dish Rack and Drainboard Set - Large Collapsible Foldable Self Draining Drying Rack for Dishes with Countertop Tray and Utensil Holder in Durable Plastic - Modern Gray and Black is a gift for my daughter for Christmas. She is like me and we hate those old drain boards from the store. When I saw this I just know I had to get it for her since she just uses a towel on the counter to dry her dishes and all. I love the fact that it can easily be folded when not in use and stored in a drawer are in a cabinet. When setting it up unfold the rack the metal stand will lay flat, attach rubber hooks on dish rack to medal stand and make sure it is locked, unfold smaller flap to form V shape, then just put the dish rack on drainboard, put the utensil holder on the inside, and place it to where the water drains in the sink. ! SIMPLE! I know she is going to love it because if she don't I'll keep it because I do love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...