Wednesday, December 21, 2016

WISH I HAD FOUND THESE SOONER#LOVETHESE#GETTHEM#

I got the Vremi 13 Piece Mixing Bowl Set with Measuring Cups and Spoons - Large and Small Plastic Mixing Bowls with Colander and Micro Strainer - Nesting Colorful Kitchen Bowls for Baking and More and these are such a great surprise for me. When they came and I opened the box, I was really amazed at how lovely this set looks. I am going to get such good use out of this set starting tonight. I am so happy with this set of bowls, measuring cups and spoons because I start all my cooking for Christmas tonight and I am just itching to get in the kitchen and get started with these pieces. I love the big bowl and the strainer that comes with it is a bit smaller making it easy for me to get my flour and confection sugar sifted for cakes and candy. The set includes the large red bowl with rubber non-slip bottom that will hold 16.5 cups, yellow small measuring bowl that has a pour spout that holds 2.4 cups, blue colander,, and the purple small mesh strainer sifter. If you are looking for a gift for someone that loves to cook, are you love to cook this is the set for you. Wish I had found this set sooner. This is one set of bowls that I recommend for everybody, starter outs in the kitchen to older cooks like me of sixty-onehttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GVMW044/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

. I LOVE THESE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...