Saturday, December 17, 2016

GRANDDAUGHTER LOVES THESE!!

Studs Earrings,18k White Gold Plated Cubic Zirconia Cushion Shape Halo Stud Earrings CZ Earrings for Women for Teen Girls for my granddaughter that is getting her ears pierced for Christmas. She is seven and that is all she has been wanting for a few years. These earrings are18k White Gold Plated free of nickel, lead, cadmium. These are AAA cubic zirconia earrings and so beautiful. I have a pair just like these and I love them. When I buy earrings I always give them a polish of clear nail polish to keep them from turning, as I did these. These would make an awesome gift for all occasions are any lady are a young girl. I did receive these as a sample but these are my own words just wanted to let anybody reading about these beautiful and stylish earring. #StarReviews#Blingblinghttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N5272BZ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...