Saturday, December 10, 2016

I LOVE MINE

I got the xtava Pro 2200 Watt Fast Dry Ceramic Hair Dryer, Ionic Dryer with NEW and IMPROVED Model - 2 Speeds, 3 Heat Settings, Concentrator Nozzle, Black for my niece that has just turned seventeen and just over night went to a girlie girl. This is going to be one of her Christmas gifts. With the three heat settings and two speeds, I thought this would be a great one for her since I got me one a few months ago and I love it. It will dry my hair in three minutes it is so great. One of the things I liked best about it was how light it is and it having the 2200 watts. With the attachment, I can blow my hair right where I need it and not have hair going wild. I would recommend this to everybody. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MQFLRWZ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...