Friday, December 23, 2016

I AM SO MUCH MORE RELAXED

I got the Rose Oil Absolute - Rosa Damascena - 100% Pure and Natural - Undiluted 1 fl ounce with Glass Dropper - Benefits for Mood, Skin, and Immunity - Premium Select by Essential Oil Labs and this is one of the most pleasant smell amount all the essential oils I have. I started over two years ago collecting essential oils for making homemade products for use at home instead of buying over the counter product that has stuff that is harmful instead of helpful to us. This is such a great smelling essential oil I have started using it every morning since I am bi-polar and suffer from depression and anxiety. This is such a relaxing scent to me and helps relax me so much that I put a dab on my neck, and have started using it for scrapes and wound care. At the age of sixty-two, every time I bump something I get a scratch and I apply a dap of the rose oil to it since it has great antiseptic properties, and I do believe it works better than the leading brands on the counter. I would recommend this to everybody and it smells so great in my diffusers and the filter in my central air unit. My apartment smells like a field of roses. LOVING IT!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MDSQ0VY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...