Saturday, December 10, 2016

SWEET ALMOND OIL IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES

This is one oil that I love the Sweet Almond Oil - 16 oz with Premium Pump - Essential Oil Labs. I use this oil for lots of my soaps, cleaners, and hair products that I make at home. It is rich in vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc and a number of other minerals and vitamins that are good for the heart, skin, and hair. It comes exclusively from edible almonds selectively cultivated for their sweet taste. It is an oil used for skin and hair care. It's good for smooth and flawless skin, deep cleansing of skin, removing dark circles and tan, relieve eczema and psoriasis, treats skin rashes, reduces fine lines and other signs of aging, relieves muscle aches and fatigue, controls hair loss, good for long shiny hair, great for healthy nails, helps the heart health, and improves memory and cognition. I am so happy with this oil and can uses it for so many health and beauty products that I make.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MD0S5MO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...