Friday, December 23, 2016

LOVE MY NEW WAND

I got the xtava Twirl Curling Wand - Tapered Clipless Curling Iron with ½ to 1 Inch Tourmaline Barrel - Professional Salon Hair Curler, Cool Tip LCD Display Auto Shut Off Dual Voltage Storage Pouch Heat Glove for me as a Christmas gift this year since I don't ever get me anything for Christmas I treated myself. I love this wand it does so great on my hair and I love the fact that there isn't a clip on it holding the hair because they always pull my hair. This Ionic ceramic and tourmaline technology for smooth, silky, and frizz-free curls is just what I was looking for with it having 22 heat setting for my fine and thin hair. I love the fact also that it has temperature control from 200F-410F I can set it at the temperature that I need for just the right curl since I have short hair. I am in love with this new wand and wish I had found it sooner. I would recommend this wand to anybody.Ionic ceramic & tourmaline technology for smooth, silky, and frizz-free curls 22 heat settings for different types of hair Temperature control: 200ºF-410ºF

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...