Saturday, December 10, 2016

FOUND A GOLD MINE

I got the Helichrysum Oil - Therapeutic Grade Neryl Acetate 32% - 1fl oz with Glass Dropper - Premium Select from Essential Oil Labs to have in my supplies of oils. I am starting to make homemade products to use instead of buying over the counter products. This is getting back to using the old remedies, the way my grandmother did years ago. I love the fact now I can really use all natural ingredients for skin, hair, and in my diffusers. This is one of the oils that is new to me, but such a great find for pain. I can use this for joint, leg cramps and arthritis. I can put this in one of my roller bottles and apply it right to my pain. Being sixty-one, sixty-two next month, yes I do have lots of pain, and like I said I am very thankful for this find. It has many anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Also, some of the uses for this oil is allergies, acne, colds, cough, skin inflammation, wound healing, indigestion and acid reflux, liver diseases, gallbladder disorders, inflammation of the muscles and joints, infections, candida, insomnia, stomachaches, and bloating. I am very happy with this find and I am going to be putting this oil to many uses.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZANMNN/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...