Saturday, December 17, 2016

GRANDDAUGHTER GETS CLEAR I GET BLACK

I got the Studs Earrings,8MM Black&White 2Pairs White Gold Plated Square Cubic Zirconia Earrings Hypoallergenic Earrings Studs for Women&Girls and this set I am keeping the black ones and the clear is going to my granddaughter who is getting her ears pierced for Christmas. I love square earring but more than that I love black ones, so when I saw these I knew I wanted them. I get two gifts in one. These are nickel, lead, cadmium free and hypoallergenic, they will not cause the skin irritation. I won't have to worry about my grandbabies having trouble with her ears once they are pierced. I always put a coat of clear polish on new earring and necklaces before they are worn to make them last longer and have a better shine to them. I did receive these as a sample but no for my review. I am writing this because these are some beautiful and stylish earrings and the clear is just as beautiful as the black ones. #StarReviews
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N63D56N/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...