Friday, December 23, 2016

LOVE THE FLAVOR OF THE WATER IN THE COPPER MUGS

This is the Moscow Mule Copper Mugs - Set of 2 - 100% HANDCRAFTED - Pure Solid 16oz Copper Mugs Gift Set with BONUS: Highest Quality Cocktail Copper Straws and Jigger! that I got because I love to drink out of copper mugs, it helps me to feel, and function better. Some of the benefits from drinking water from the mugs there are anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory properties which can help in first aid to speed up recovery time and heal wounds. It also helps our bodies produce new cells, helps strengthen our immune systems, improve and heal parts of our digestive system. I love to put water in the mug and sit it in the refrigerator for a few hours then take it outside and sit in the swing and relax drink the flavored water. To me, it has a tingling taste to it. After I started drinking from the copper mugs is when I noticed how much better I felt than I had before. 


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LW30I5S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...