Saturday, December 10, 2016

LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

I got the Triple Butters Gift Set - Shea Butter Cocoa Butter and Mango Butter Unrefined 100% Pure & Natural (3 jars x 8 oz ) by Pure Body Naturals because I fell in love with these creams over a year ago, and every chance I get I get them and just spoil my skin. They are so rich and creamy. I also use some of them in making some of my homemade products for my family. The cocoa butter is made from whole cocoa beans and has A, B1, B2, B3, C, E, victims, it is an excellent moisturizer for skin health. All three of these butter prevent skin dryness and peeling, chapped lips, fights signs of aging, soothes burns, rashes, and infections, makes a great shaving cream, reducing the appearances of scars and stretch marks, moisturizer for your hair while helping reduce hair loss, and rejuvenates chemically processed hair like mine. I use the butter at least once a week on my hair because I color my hair so much.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L995LOU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...