Friday, December 23, 2016

Lemon Essential Oil for Aromatherapy, 5x Extra Strength, 1 fl. oz by Pure Body Naturals

I am such a fan of the Lemon Essential Oil for Aromatherapy, 5x Extra Strength, 1 fl. oz by Pure Body Naturals, I simply love essential oils. This is one of my favorite essential oils of all. After I discovered the lemon oil I have been using it in my diffusers and even putting it on my filter to my central air unit in my apartment, it makes the air smell so fresh and relaxing. It is such an uplifting scent, and you can even use this as a cleaner and I do this also. I love to clean my kitchen and bathroom with it. I just mix it with water and a small amount of vinegar, put it in a spray bottle and it so refreshing. This is 100% so you do need to dilute it before using. If you have never used essential oil I would recommend this to be one of the first of your choices as it is such a great oil.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LMIXY06/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...