Thursday, December 8, 2016

SURPRISING GRANDSON WITH THIS FOR CHRISTMAS

I got the Gourmia GEG1400 Electric Raclette Party Grill With Vertical Grilling Sombrero & 6 Cheese Melting Trays,Non-Stick since he does all of his cooking. I thought with this he would be able to get all his proteins and vegetables cooking in one sitting and have fun doing it. It will cook steak, chicken, shrimp, all types of meats and anything else he wants to eat. Then when he has friends over they can all have what they want and have the fun of watching it cook. The grill cone bowl has 6 raclette trays with control dial 1.0M power cord 120V 50/60Hz 1000W ETL making it so easy to cook and serve right from the grill. The integrated pegs on the non-stick cone let food cook vertically and the raclette plates allow for soft, delicious, and melting foods which cook in a hot pot. The dial lets you have complete control of the heat. You also get a cookbook to help you get started on the grill. I couldn't help myself I had to give it a try to make sure it does as it said. I cooked myself some steak with Brussels sprouts, and broccoli and cheese. OMG! That was the best eating I have had in a long time. I am very pleased with this party grill, and I know my grandson is going to love it. If you are looking for something to have fun with you have to get you one of these and impress your friends and family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR WORLD NOW

If you're not looking and paying attention it won't be long till it all unfolds on top of you.  I'm talking things aren't th...